2 sets of finger covers ( 8 pieces) 8mm, 9mm, 10mm, 11mm
Can be played on steel tongue drums, handpans or any other percussion musical instruments
Purple finger sets Rubber Hardness : 60 degrees
Blue finger sets Rubber hardness : 70 degrees
( The hardness lever of the blue covers is slightly greater than purple ones, you can purchase according to your need)
Rubber Hardness Chart
A rubber durometer of Shore 70A is the most commonly chosen material hardness for all applications.
· a. Shore 20A = Rubber Band
· b. Shore 40A = Pencil Eraser
· c. Shore 60A = Car Tire Tread
· d. Shore 70A* = Running Shoe Sole
· e. Shore 80A = Leather Belt
· f. Shore 100A = Shopping Cart Wheel
*Most common durometer
Finger Covers (8 sets) for Steel Tongue Drum/ Handpan
- Our digital images are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.
- Some of our items are handcrafted and/or hand finished. Color can vary and slight imperfections in the metal work are normal and considered evidence of the hand-finishing process, which adds character and authenticity to those items.